My client is a leading healthcare provider focusing on utilizing precision medicine to tackle the mental health crisis across the US. They have secured around $20 million in investment from leading public health and pharmaceutical companies and are using this to continue the growth of their products.
There is great visibility across the business as you will be partnering with senior leaders in their data science, engineering, and product teams.
- Play a key role bridging the gaps between traditional data science and production systems. Including championing the development of tools, processes and pipelines to streamline their data science initiatives.
- Architect and productionize machine learning models, including extraction, recommendation, monitoring, and alerts.
- Ensure the team are creating user friendly libraries to facilitate a smooth process for data scientists and analysts.
- Master’s in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or similar field. PhD is a plus.
- Expert technical skills with Python and machine learning tools such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, etc.
- Previous experience developing and productionizing machine learning models with proven results, ideally in the healthcare space.
- Experience mentoring/leading machine learning focused teams.
If this sounds interesting please apply using the link or feel free to email me directly at email@example.com.