Location: Houston, United States
Model of Work: Hybrid
We’re looking for an experienced Oracle NetSuite Administrator to join our company. This position will interact across the IT, sales, financial and accounting organizations collaborating on the implementation of best practices through systems, integration, and strategic programs.
The NetSuite Administrator will play a key role in the support of our current NetSuite environment and user community as well as play an integral role in our design and implementation of a scalable NetSuite platform solution as our company grows through acquisitions and organically. In this position, you should be a NetSuite expert in delivering technical solutions that support business requirements. You should have ability to self–motivate and be able to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment.
· Proactively engage with our NetSuite Product Owner, finance, accounting, sales operations and IT management to stay current with strategic initiatives that may impact the NetSuite platform
· Ensure all new and/or modifications to interfaces between the ERP system and external systems are evaluated, mapped, and tested for proper control and functionality
· Participate in formalized processes related to system implementations to ensure appropriate controls are designed and in place both as part of the design and implementation process and in the resulting system process and functionality.
· Analyze processes, risks, and controls related to NetSuite to identify improvement opportunities, recommend actions that are pragmatic and achievable, and partner with management to resolve deficiencies.
· Establish and maintain detailed process documentation and workflows to ensure proper
understanding of NetSuite configuration, system interfaces and data flows.
· Support NetSuite initiatives to improve internal control procedures, increase audit efficiencies, and drive process optimization focusing on system operations, change management, security and access rights, financial applications, and interfaces with external adjacent technologies.
· Assist with coordination of user access reviews, monitoring controls, and SOC report assessments including providing guidance and recommendations to ensure compliance with corporate standards and SOX requirements.
· Serve as NetSuite administrator for accounting service requests (ITOM) such as changes to account structure and mapping, opening/close of accounting ledgers and subledgers, and
evaluation and granting of ERP access rights.
· Develop and validate various reports to be used for accounting and/or auditing purposes.
· And other duties as assigned.
· BS/BA in Information Systems or Finance/Accounting Degree
· 2+ years of hands-on experience with NetSuite (NetSuite Certified Administrator is a plus)
· Proven NetSuite administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards
· Experience with creating custom reports and data analytics
Last Updated: September 2, 2022
· Experience gathering business requirements and enhancement requests (ITOM management)
· Ability to collaborate cross functionally (IT, Sales Operations, Accounting/Finance)
· Ensure adherence to corporate policies with a detailed understanding of SOX internal controls
· Ability to communicate efficiently and work well with others both remotely as well as in-person
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Confidence in providing alternative options to solve business problems with the system or business processes
· Salesforce (Sales, Service, FSL, CPQ) and Mulesoft Integration Platform experience is a plus
Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with us in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.