Job Title: Senior NetSuite Functional Consultant
***Only NetSuite Consultants from NetSuite Partners (not End-User Admins) will be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- You are smart, creative, resourceful, ambitious and passionate about understanding the business system needs of your clients.
- You are passionate about delivering solutions to your clients which address both immediate needs and are scalable to supply long-term benefit.
- You thrive in a collaborative, creative environment where you have high growth potential.
- You are comfortable dealing with some ambiguity and adept at sifting through the noise to work on what really matters.
- You readily accept the challenges and benefits of working on a small team, adept at both tactical and strategic thinking.
As a NetSuite Functional Consultant, you will work directly with clients to understand their business; and design, implement, test, and deploy Netsuite-based solutions that optimize Netsuite for their business. You will also manage the projects you are working on with your clients.
- Location: remote
- Travel: none
- Reporting: Position will be reporting to the President
- Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support, and other projects.
- Identify, design, and implement creative business solutions to continually improve our client’s methodology and execution
- Educate internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices.
- Lead NetSuite customizations, configurations, integrations, and migrations.
- Produce Workflows, Dashboards, Saved Searches, and Inventory reports.
- Be a subject matter expert of knowledge for customers and colleagues.
- Training and leading more junior level NetSuite consultants.
- Engage with clients and colleagues on revenue recognition solution support.
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders.
- 5+ years of direct NetSuite implementation and consulting experience.
- Experience with full lifecycle NetSuite implementations.
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Strong business acumen and experience in accounting, finance, or operations.
- Experience with Advanced Revenue Management is a HUGE plus.
- Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.
- Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts.
- Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define and articulate business benefits and costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, IT, or related field.
- CPA (not mandatory)
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation, NetSuite Certified ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Consultant, Multi-book, or Advanced Revenue Management Certifications.