Senior Project Manager – €80,000 – €100,000
My client are one of largest global providers of data centre solutions and services, who have recently received huge financial backing in an acquisition. The company have combine and their global technologies and services, and are looking to hire a Senior Project Manager in Dublin to help deliver exciting projects for their clients, and manage relationships with all stakeholders, both internally and externally.
Some of the Responsibilities:
• Quickly become acquainted with the project scope of work, budgets, construction schedules, system designs, and how they drive your project’s needs.
• Coordinate the relevant resources for your project by utilizing internal teams (Sales, Sales Operations, Logistics, Engineering).
• Generate and manage the internal project schedule, communicate changes with appropriate teams and adjust resources accordingly.
• Play a proactive role in the shaping, review and improvement of workflows, internal processes and procedures to support project and service delivery.
• Travel to various job sites to meet with clients, attend meetings, and expedite the resolution of escalated issues.
Some qualifications that you bring:
• >5 years demonstrated project related experience in the Data Center sector.
• CDCM or CDCP certified
• PMP Practitioner or expertise in other similar types of methodologies
• Understand system functionality and installation processes and techniques
• Effective communication with clients, colleagues, and employees, and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
• Full Clean Driver’s License is essential
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would like to discuss further – please get in touch with email@example.com.