Do you have prior experience working within a Recruitment agency in the tech/ IT spaces as a contract recruiter and are looking for a new role in a high-performing, high-energy team?
If so, Codex is the place for you!
Having recently hired a head of Contract, we are now looking for a contract recruiter, who wants to be a part of the founding Contract team.
The ideal candidate will exceed in this position if they are able to successfully fulfil the clients needs. In order to do so the candidate has to be able to source and qualify leads that will meet the company’s criteria. To be successful, the candidate will have to understand the technical depth of the industry and the company.
Ideally, the candidate would have prior contract recruitment experience within the technology space.
What’s in it for you?
- Bi-annual incentive trips (the team recently jetted off to Cannes!)
- Monthly lunch clubs to Michelin star restaurants
- Mental health wellbeing is important to us: we offer a fully paid for 24/7 counselling service
- Optional 2-hour lunch break & £200 annual fund for employees to focus on their health & wellbeing!
- One of the most competitive equity packages in the industry
With offices in London, New York and Germany, we appreciate the value that true diversity brings, and we want to reflect this in our workforce. We commit to ensuring every employee feels respected, valued, and able to give their best.
Whilst we pride ourselves on our equal representation, we remain supportive of applications from those of BAME backgrounds, the LGBTQ+ community, Women and all other groups that remain underrepresented in the recruitment and tech industries.