Senior Solution Architect – Hybrid
A leading digital transformation and marketing technology company with a global outreach are seeking a Senior Solution Architect to help drive forward their presence in Germany. They are looking for a skilled professional, with the option to work on a hybrid basis, to aid the development and implementation of solutions to their exciting network of customers.
The company is a rapidly growing, with a number of offices across the world, which promotes an innovative culture and will provide a vibrant and international working environment. This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join the company at the perfect time to play a leading role in further shaping its progression in not only the DACH region, but in the United States and Asia too.
- You design and support the development of state-of-the-art solutions in the marketing and sales context, based on our portfolio, which combines leading and independent cloud solutions (Adobe/SAP/Salesforce/Thunderhead).
- You will advise our major customers on challenging system projects in which we bring together customer data, content and commitment, using the latest technologies and methods.
- You define architectural concepts, integrations and implementation variants for our leading customers in a wide variety of industries.
- You work closely with our international development team and take an active role in requirements engineering and QA.
- You are actively involved in the further development of our growing customer and product portfolio (methods, skills, scaling).
- You are a communicative and self-confident person.
- You have a pronounced customer orientation and technical expertise among your strengths.
- You have a degree from a technical college or university or professional training with appropriate further training.
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience in solution design or technical conception.
- You have experience with Adobe, Salesforce or SAP Marketing Stack or comparable solutions.
- You have a skilful handling and collaboration with national and international major customers.
- You communicate fluently in German and English, both written and spoken .
- A large area of personal responsibility and a wide range of design options.
- Short decision paths in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- Varied and challenging (inter)national customer projects with leading customer brands from various industries.
- Flexible work location and hours (office, mobile work (by arrangement), on site at the customer).
- Extensive training opportunities and active promotion of employees.
- Modern workplace with up-to-date infrastructure in a top location in Hamburg.
- Public transport ticket, drinks and fruit free of charge, lunch allowance.
If you want to work for a dynamic company with excellent flexibility, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible!