Senior TM1 Consultant (USA Remote)
Opportunity available for an experienced TM1 professional looking to make the leap into a consulting role, or an experienced consultant looking for high-level TM1 projects alongside true experts in the Planning Analytics space. TM1 development experience is an absolute requirement, whether as a consultant or within industry. The client is a well-renowned consulting firm with an abundance of TM1 / Planning Analytics projects, as well as wider Data & AI work.
As a Senior consultant – you can expect to be involved in full-cycle implementation projects in both a technical and functional capacity, working intensely with Planning Analytics – with the goal of becoming a master of the solution. You’ll be involved with high-level projects amongst market leading clients, liaising with CFOs and other key decision-makers.
Why work here:
- Fantastic and flexible working culture of like-minded expert consultants.
- Leading IBM partner.
- Rapidly growing headcount, highly dynamic culture allowing for heightened progression.
- Abundance of active projects to get involved with upon joining, with fantastic training available.
- Working amongst professionals with a tangible passion for Planning Analytics and it’s capabilities.
- TM1 / IBM Planning Analytics development experience
- Experience of developing PAW and PAX
- Excellent finance knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL / VBA / Python preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills, able to liaise with senior stakeholders.