Calling Software Engineers Worldwide!
A newly launched travel social app that revolutionizes the way we plan and share place recommendations is looking to expand their Product team with a new Software Engineer.
- High degree of ownership and impactful work
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up
- Flexible working opportunities
- Forward-thinking, hardworking and design led culture
- Global Team: London, Egypt, Poland…
Tech stack: GraphQL, REST API, Node.js, aws, gitlab, Terraform
The ideal Software Engineer has:
- 3+ Years experience in Software Development
- Strong Data Engineering Background: Managing and Building data pipeline and warehouse
- Familiarity with Software Development best practices, including security, stress testing, source control and deployment
- Experience in the Social Media, Travel, Events and Creator Economy space and/or map platforms
- Experience in an early start-up, working with a small/agile team
The successful Software Engineer will:
- Lead the development of our data pipeline, infrastructure and other project build exciting new features
- Provide support on internal tools from time to time as well
- Involved in shaping, building and delivering the product as well as other initiative across marketing and partnership projects.
- Help grow the team and shape the engineering culture of Step.
- Strategic, logical thinker who has a pragmatic approach to situations with limited time and resources, and is able to communicate efficiently with different stakeholders in the team.
If you are a Software Engineer who wants to be part of a forward-thinking culture which is hardworking and design led, apply now! Let’s talk!