Anaplan Pre-Sales Consultant
My client is seeking experienced Pre-Sales Consultants to join their team. As one of the most important roles in their company, extensive EPM knowledge and technical skills are required, as well as strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Support the sales cycle by advising prospective customers on Anaplan capabilities and its benefits on an individual company basis
- Organise and confidently deliver demonstrations to future customers
- Build and present proof-of-concept models in light of business requirements
- Develop strong relationships with clients and network within the market to further represent the consultancy
- Pre-Sales experience with an EPM technology, including but not limited to – Anaplan, Workday Adaptive, Planful, Board, Vena, Jedox and TM1
- FP&A and ideally Supply Chain knowledge
- Very personable and presentable, must have strong written and verbal skills
- Consultative approach, listening to customers’ needs and provide suitable solution
This is a remote role, however occasionally will require on-site client visits.
Base salary – £75,000 – £100,000.