TM1 Developer / Consultant – Contract Role
Up to $90/hr depending on experience
Nationally successful TM1 consultancy seeking contract resources to assist with active Planning Analytics implementation projects. This client can get new contract hires working on projects immediately upon joining – and can ensure further work long after the initial engagement, such is the strength of their project pipeline.
On offer is a steady and stable stream of projects to work, amongst some of the largest companies utilising IBM Planning Analytics. With that in mind, being engaged with this consultancy offers a great deal of exposure within the TM1 space.
The client offer great working flexibility, not just in their remote model – but they are willing to offer permanent employment to those that wish to move away from contracting after the initial period.
- Experience with standard TM1 developer responsibilities; developing cubes, rules and feeders, TI Processes etc.
- Experience with PAX and PAW.
- TM1 Consulting experience preferred
- Good Financial understanding, FP&A, Budgeting, Forecasting etc.
- Accounting/Finance qualifications preferred
- Excellent communication skills befitting a consulting role with C-Suite contacts.