Following a period of internal restructuring my client are seeking an experienced TM1 Developer to expand the usage of their current TM1 application.
An internationally recognised firm which generates over $300 million in annual revenue, this opportunity would suit strong IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) developers with a background in developing from scratch, including rules, cubes, TI Processes etc.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance TM1 models to meet business requirements
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to design and implement TM1 solutions
- Write, test and troubleshoot rules, feeders, and TI processes
- Create and maintain documentation on TM1 models and processes
- Develop and maintain financial reporting and analysis tools within TM1
- Provide support and training to end-users as required
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience developing TM1 solutions
- Strong finance knowledge, gained from either professional accountancy qualifications or via industry experience
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak English (Dutch preferred but not essential)
- Willingness to work in the office 2 days per week
- The right to work in the European Union (EU) is a MUST.