Contract to Hire – TM1 / IBM Planning Analytics Developer
- 6 months contract into full time hire
- C2C preferred
- Fully Remote (US)
- No sponsorship offered
- Planning Analytics Cloud development experience essential
The client are undergoing a project to replace another FP&A software entirely with IBM Planning Analytics in the cloud. They have TM1 implemented, this would be a role to expand the system and lead the upgrade to Planning Analytics – working on PAX and PAW.
This a unique opportunity for TM1ers in the contract space seeking to make a smooth transition into permanent employment, or for TM1ers currently unemployed looking for an easier return to full-time work.
- TM1 development experience (TI Processes, Rules and Feeders, Cube design and development, Dimensions etc.)
- Experience developing in Planning Analytics Workspace (PAW) and Planning Analytics for Excel (PAX)
- Advanced Excel modelling and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, organize, and set priorities is critical to success.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change in a dynamic business environment.